By partnering with other agencies, HPP is also able to bring more services onsite at no or low cost, better sharing valuable community resources. HPP is proud to offer the following services from onsite partners:
- The Child Trauma Research Project provides specialized therapy for families with children 0 to 5 who have experienced domestic or community violence. This onsite partnership is facilitated by Tipping Point Community.
- BALANCE Financial Fitness provides individualized financial coaching for budgeting, debt management and building credit.
- Five Keys Charter School offers onsite education services to help clients complete high school diplomas and GEDs with the San Francisco Unified School District.
- Project Legal Link provides one-on-one legal assistance, resources and referrals. This onsite partnership is facilitated by Tipping Point Community.
- SF/Marin Food Bank distributes fresh food to clients on a weekly basis.
- New Generation Health Center provides clinical family planning services, including medical examinations, long-acting, reversible contraception, as well as STI testing.