HPP’s Housing Assistance Program serves over 300 families per year with housing case management; limited, short-term financial assistance; and workshops that help families obtain and retain safe housing.
- Financial assistance, in the form of a move-in deposit and/or first month’s rent, or for other potential barriers for a family to obtain permanent housing.
- Individual housing counseling, including application assistance, search support and tenant support.
- Housing workshops that provide information on application processes, as well as one-on-one support with credit issues and tenant rights and responsibilities.
- Onsite financial coaching through BALANCE Financial Fitness program.
- Assistance with home goods, as possible.