Drop-off Hours: Fridays 9 am – 3 pm
2500 18th Street San Francisco, CA 94110
If interested in donating new items specific to HPP Wish Lists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW OR GENTLY USED:
- Baby clothes
- Maternity clothes
- All sizes of diapers and wipes (open boxes are fine)
- Medela ONLY breast pumps—a complete and clean product
- Children’s and parenting books
- Unopened personal care products
BRAND NEW ONLY:
- Diaper Bag Program items for our quarterly baby shower celebrations for HPP’s prenatal education class graduates (layette items, sleepers, blankets, diaper bags, baby toiletries)
- Strollers & car seats
- Home Goods Program items for our clients who have just moved out of homelessness (bath towels, pots & pans, dishes, cutlery, bedsheets, blankets)
- Toiletries (unopened soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Unopened and unexpired formula and baby food
STROLLER & CAR SEAT PROCESS:
Please note we are no longer able to accept used strollers and car seats directly.
However, your new or gently-used stroller or car seat can still benefit HPP families. If you have a stroller or car seat you’d like to donate, please contact sfsmiles
. They will clean, store and test items for safety and then pass them on to HPP clients. Website: http://sfsmiles.org
Phone: (415) 412-7101 Email: email@example.com
HPP IS UNABLE TO ACCEPT:
- Large baby or household items (cribs, bassinets, baby baths, playpens, high chairs)
- Women’s or men’s clothing*
- Breast pumps that are not Medela brand
- Bottles and sippy cups
- Used household items
*Your women’s or men’s clothing can still benefit HPP. Donate these items and select HPP (#35) as your charity of choice to Community Thrift and we will receive proceeds from their sale. Community Thrift sells used clothes, housewares and furniture however, please note they DO NOT take baby/children’s items or clothing.
623 Valencia St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
Donations accepted 10-5pm daily
Visit our Amazon Wish List
to purchase new items for HPP families.
As a courtesy to our staff and families, please make sure all donations are only gently-used and clean.
For information on our In-Kind Donations, please contact Sharon Bechtol at 415-546-6756 ext. 381 or firstname.lastname@example.org.